BIG CROWDS. BIG SUCCESS.
Thousands of homeowners converged on the Dulles Expo Center for three days of shopping at the Home + Remodeling Show on January 19-21, 2018, making it a must-attend event again this year. With ideas in mind and money to spend, visitors eagerly walked the show to gain inspiration and meet with 253 exhibitors and experts to discuss their projects. Here’s a recap of the exciting marketplace these buyers experienced.
Click HERE for the 2018 Post-Show Report
Why Should Your Company Exhibit?
The Home + Remodeling Show attracts qualified homeowners from the Northern Virginia/DC area. During the course of three days you will generate hundreds of leads resulting in sales for the next six to twelve months. Take the guesswork out of where your advertising dollars should be spent...plan now to participate in this show!
- Attendance at the 2018 Home + Remodeling Show was 19,090! Will you see this many homeowners in the same 3-day time-frame if you’re NOT here in 2019?
- Meet qualified homeowners ready to invest money in their homes.
- Utilize a marketing medium that puts you face-to-face with your customers - print, radio and television advertising does not offer you this opportunity.
- Be part of an ideal sales environment where consumers can see, touch and BUY your product or service.
- Experience tremendous exposure that results in follow-up sales throughout the year.
- 95% of consumers are visiting the show with a project in mind!
Contact us today!
Lisa Gardon, Show Manager