Important Notes and Forms
1. If you are sampling food or have an item with an open flame you must fill out corresponding forms below. Contact Terri Harrison, 703-766-1306 or email@example.com with questions.
2. Marketplace Events requires all exhibitors to carry Commercial General Liability insurance. John Buttine Insurance is our preferred company.
3. Service order forms from Dulles Expo are below. Contact Khrysta Sink, 703-766-1312 or firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
Dulles Expo Center now has online ordering...click link to their services: www.dullesexpo.com
4. Order furniture, signs, and labor assistance from Hale Northeastern, our show decorator. Contact Alyssa Brannigan, 716.896.6170 or email@example.com, with questions. Pre- Order by January 7, 2022 and receive substantial discounts!
Click Here for the Hale Service Manual
Order Summary Form
Bulk Carpet Order Form
Booth Flooring & Special Back Drape Order Form
Table Order Form
Chairs & Accessories Order Form
Booth Sign Order Form
Special Signs Order Form
Banners Order Form
Sign Hanging Order Form
Installation & Dismantling Labor & Forklift Service Form
Shipping & Material Handling Form
Outbound Shipping Information
Tuesday January 18, 2022
Wednesday January 19, 2022
Thursday January 20, 2022
*Please note that exhibitors will be called with specific move in dates and times - we ask that you come as close to your designated time as possible to make the move-in process smooth for everyone! Please call your sales representative if you have questions or concerns!
SHOW DATES & HOURS:
Friday January 21, 2022
Saturday January 22, 2022
Sunday January 23, 2022
Sunday January 23, 2022
Monday January 24, 2022
In an effort to continue to improve the exhibit quality of the Home & Remodeling Show, we are asking all exhibitors to do the following:
1. All exhibit booths must have some type of flooring. 100% of the exhibit booth floor must be covered. Duct tape is not allowed in securing the carpet to the floor. Double sided tape must be used.
2. All tables must be professionally skirted. Skirting must be provided for all exposed areas of the table. Skirting must go from the edge of the table to the floor. All skirting must be pressed and neat. Tablecloths (plastic or fabric), pieces of fabric and bed sheets are not permitted.
3. All signs must be professionally prepared. No handwritten signs are allowed.
4. All exhibit booth walls are to be completely finished. No wires, frames, wood, etc…should be exposed for the public or for your neighbors to see.
5. All areas of the exhibit space agreement must be completed. Please pay special attention to the product listing - this will appear in the show guide that is distributed at the entrance to the show.
HOW-TO ENHANCE YOUR COMPANY’S ONLINE EXHIBITOR LISTING
Your basic listing will be uploaded to the website when you book your booth. Within 24 hours you will receive an automated email to enhance your listing. This link can be used multiple times and you can make updates and changes to your listing until ONE day after the show commences. If you have any questions regarding the online exhibitor listing or do not receive the link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.