Tuesday January 15, 2019
Wednesday January 16, 2019
Thursday January 17, 2019
*Please note that exhibitors will be called with specific move in dates and times - we ask that you come as close to your designated time as possible to make the move-in process smooth for everyone! Please call your sales representative if you have questions or concerns!
Important Notes and Form
1. If you are sampling food or have an item with an open flame you must fill out corresponding forms below. Contact Terri Harrison, 703-766-1306 or email@example.com with questions.
Sampling Food & Beverage- Dulles Expo
Fire Marshall Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations for a Fireplace
2. Marketplace Events requires all exhibitors to carry Commercial General Liability insurance. John Buttine Insurance is our preferred company.
3. Service order forms from Dulles Expo are below. Contact Khrysta Sink, 703-766-1312 or firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions. Dulles Expo Center now has online ordering...click link to their services to: www.dullesexpo.com
EXHIBITOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
VEHICLE RULES AND REGULATIONS
VIRGINIA TAX FORM
ELECTRIC ORDER FORM
BOOTH CLEANING FORM
PHONE AND INTERNET FORM
4. Order furniture, signs, and labor assistance from Hale Northeastern, our show decorator. Contact Maryann Benson, 716-896-6170 or email@example.com, with questions.
In an effort to continue to improve the exhibit quality of the Home & Remodeling Show, we are asking all exhibitors to do the following:
1. All exhibit booths must have some type of flooring. 100% of the exhibit booth floor must be covered. Duct tape is not allowed in securing the carpet to the floor. Double sided tape must be used.
2. All tables must be professionally skirted. Skirting must be provided for all exposed areas of the table. Skirting must go from the edge of the table to the floor. All skirting must be pressed and neat. Tablecloths (plastic or fabric), pieces of fabric and bed sheets are not permitted.
3. All signs must be professionally prepared. No handwritten signs are allowed.
4. All exhibit booth walls are to be completely finished. No wires, frames, wood, etc…should be exposed for the public or for your neighbors to see.
5. All areas of the exhibit space agreement must be completed. Please pay special attention to the product listing - this will appear in the show guide that is distributed at the entrance to the show.